Welcome to RUDEWERKS! Website ...Graphics & Illustration...

Going Underground

Yeah! It’s been that long! I’ve been off for a while now due to some issues I’ve been tackling. First off, am not dead…very much alive I am and I have been underground for a while and freelance again. Also doing some series of critical thinking too…which of course gave birth to the brightest ideas I have discovered yet. Been busy with stuff lately, meeting other creatives as well also. Presently am on a witch hunt for a publisher that’s interested publishing weekly comic book pages and children’s books so if you are interested in what I have to offer please give a call sometime.
And I’ve got tons of art to display, most are designs of concepts for comic book I’ll like to publish and other stuff I did for clients,fans and friends. Drop a comment and don’t forget to follow!
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment